It all started when...

In 1953, Mr. Antonioli opened the doors to Analco, Inc. in SE Washington, D.C. to service the DMV area.  In 1960 Analco, Inc. moved from Washington, D.C. to Clinton -- and in 1969 Analco, Inc. once again moved to Brandywine, MD where we've been located ever since.

Family owned and operated, we've been servicing the DMV area as a respected manufacturer for over 64 Years.